I recently had the opportunity to visit Kirk in Charleston. What a beautiful city! I greatly enjoyed strolling through the downtown area. Kirk was able to snap a few shots as we cruised the historic streets.
1) Shirt: JCrew Gingham Check Button Down – $34.
2) Pants: Asos Fitted Suit Pants (Similar) – $40.
3) Shoes: Bostonian Cap Toe Oxfords (Similar) – $89 (Additional 10% off and FREE SHIPPING).
4) Pocket Square: Solid Red Square (Similar) – $15.
5) Bracelets: Aldo Accessories – $15.
One way that I like to make even the most simple of outfits stand out is by adding a pocket square. You don’t have to limit your squares to just your blazers and sport coats! Recently I’ve been enjoying even utilizing pocket squares for my button downs.
Another way to give your self a stylish edge is by utilizing accessories. A couple bead bracelets and leather bands can make you look completely put together.
What do you think of pocket squares in button downs?
What are some ways that you make an everyday outfit stand out?