Most people will tell you to never combine black and brown in the same outfit. I think Clay does an awesome job of demonstrating how you can mix these colors and make it work. Also, the combination between the green denim shirt and floral pocket square was a great idea as well (by the way, the green shirt is on sale at Kohl's for $14 right now...see links below).
- What do you think of the color mixing below?
- J. Crew Stonehall Jacket
- Clarks Burn Hot Boots (Similar)
- H&M Black Pants
- Croft and Barrow Oxford Shirt (Sale)
- Brown Knit Tie (Thrift Store - close matches Paul Smith, Ben Sherman - If you find another one on sale let us know!)
- Pocket Square (Brothers and Craft)
- Fossil Watch
Brothers and Craft