We recently had the opportunity to test out Banana Republic's new Rapid Movement Chino. So we tried them on, hit the streets of Charleston, and even road-tripped with them to Tennessee and Virginia.
The brothers' notes...
- They're flexible - With the fabric's ability to stretch, these pants are great for those who are constantly on the move (like we are!).
- They're comfortable - Whether you're sitting, standing, or walking, the stretch of the pants allows for complete comfort.
- They maintain their shape - Most pants that stretch tend to loosen up after being used, but the Rapid Movement Chino does a remarkable job retaining its fit even after many washes and wears.
- Banana Republic has done a great job supplying these pants in a wide variety of fits. They market to the guy who prefers the tailored fit, the guy who likes more roomy pants, and everyone in between.
- Last but not least, these pants are water resistant AND stain resistant!
See how each brother styled their Rapid Movement Chinos below!
...And a few more snaps from our time in Tennessee/Virginia!