Here's a couple of items I picked up that give me two entirely different looks, even though the rest of my ensemble barely changes. The first look is a tweed brown blazer that works great for a casual Friday at the office. The second look is a fatigue jacket which just a fun casual getup.
- Tweed Blazer - Topman Three Button (Topman similar, Dockers Tweed...Amlost exact match, Brooks Brothers Herringbone)
- Shirt - JACHS Denim Button Up (J.Crew similar, Saks similar, Levi's similar)
- Jeans - Williamsburg Garment Company (Cloak and Dapper)
- Boots - Steve Madden (ALDO similar, Florsheim similar, Johnston & Murphy)
- Pocket Square and belt - Hand made by Brothers and Craft
- Watch - Citizen Ecodrive (Similar, Similar, Wish list!)
The Military/Army Surplus Jacket look peaked last season, but they are still fairly ubiquitous. I picked this one up at an Orlando thrift store and after it sat in my closet for several months, I finally had it tailored to fit - torso slimmed down and sleeves narrowed. It was a wise choice and now I love wearing it!
- Jacket - Thrifted and tailored to fit (Saint Laurent similar, Michael Bastian similar , J.Crew similar )
- Scarve - Roundtree & Yorke (J.Crew similar, Forzieri similar, Scotch & Soda similar)
- Everything else..See above