Brothers and Craft was formed in 2012 as a creative outlet for four dedicated brothers and best friends. While we are spread out from New York City to Orlando and our individual tastes are diverse, we each share a passion for menswear – to discover and refine our own and inspire others to do the same; a true coterie of style.
Here are a few extras about us:
- Why “Craft”? Aren’t crafts for girls? Nope. We believe channeling one’s creative strengths is important for anyone, whatever the task may be. The lady we collectively call “mom” is a master seamstress, master crafter, and creative who taught us the ethic of DIY (Do It Yourself), not only with your hands but with your mind and heart.
- None of us attended fashion school.
- We don’t believe you have to spend a lot of money to dress well. Many of the items that we wear, we either bought on sale or thrifted. However, we do believe it is important to consider investing your money into pieces that are of good quality, and will last a lifetime.
- Zac and Ryan live in Orlando, FL and Kirk lives in Charleston, SC, so some of the style might be skewed towards a warmer climate (we try to keep it fair and balanced though).
- Our growing up years were spent in Northeast Tennessee, West Texas, and Central Florida. Zac and Ryan have lived in New York City at different times and Clay currently resides there. Experiencing different parts of the country has expanded our taste in style and given us an appreciation for the translation of style across cultures.
Our goal is to form a community that embraces art, creativity and quality craftsmanship. We want to bring exposure to entrepreneurs and craftsman all over the world to provide new perspectives and alternatives on menswear, culture and lifestyle that will ultimately inspire each of us to discover our own unique style.
- Ryan Chambers
- Content Developer
- Twitter: @RL_Chambers
- Kirk Chambers
- Art Director and Content Director
- Twitter: @KirkChambers
- Zac Chambers
- Social Media
- Twitter: @Chambers_Zac